When you process an order or request specific services from TecInteractive we will collect personal information related to the purpose and use of that activity.
We will use this personal information to provide the information, products or services requested and also to send you marketing information about our products and services. We do not disclose your personal information to anyone outside of TecInteractive without your permission. TecInteractive collects and uses personal information in order to:
- Respond to requests or questions from you
- Process orders from you
- Conduct market research and track sales data
- Understand your needs and preferences
- Develop, enhance, market and provide products and services
- Manage and develop our business and operations
- Meet legal requirements.
Collecting, Protecting and Using “Personal Information”
TecInteractive may share your personal information with third parties, such as partners, service providers or other organizations where the third party or TecInteractive has your consent, where legally required or entitled to do so or third party is acting as our agent, contractor or service provider and has agreed to handle your personal information in confidence and in accordance with applicable UK laws.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
If you would like to be removed from any of TecInteractive’s subscription lists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. TecInteractive will not sell or rent your personal information to any other organisation without your explicit permission.
Access to “Personal Information”
We aim to keep your personal information as accurate as possible. If you would like more information about TecInteractive’s privacy practices or would like to request access to or update your personal information, please contact:
TecInteractive respects the concerns of individuals regarding their personal information, and will respond within a reasonable timeframe and within the time required by law.
TecInteractive collects IP addresses for system administration and internal tracking. When you visit TecInteractive’s website, our servers log the IP (internet protocol) address, length of each visit, number of requests per visit, operating system and browser type. TecInteractive does not link this information to any personal information that an individual may otherwise voluntarily submit.
Google Display Advertising
TecInteractive enables Google Analytics to collect data about traffic to our website via the DoubleClick cookie in addition to data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation.
- Has implemented and uses Display Advertising
- Has enabled the Remarketing feature of Analytics
- Uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to Advertise Online
Please note that:
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- TecInteractive and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
Visitors can also install the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/