SMART Meeting Pro collaborative meeting software is installed on a PC that connects to any SMART Interactive display.
Write and move digital notes on-screen and save to any network device or email out to meeting participants. As soon as your meeting begins Meeting Pro automatically sets up a live data conference (Bridgit conference server required), so you can invite participants with the touch of a finger at any point in the meeting.
Work on documents and ideas with your colleagues wherever they are in the world on a fully interactive display that supports digital ink. Meeting Pro's walk up and use interface means anyone can use the technology with the minimum of fuss.
- Simple and Intuitive - minimising the learning curve for each user
- Automated data conferencing - Regardless of their location, participants see what you see simultaneously on their laptops or interactive displays (via Bridgit Server)
- Integration - Works with interactive displays in a variety of meeting room configurations.
- Multiple display capability - SMART Meeting Pro is available in versions that cater to up to 16 displays. You can slide documents between screens and write notes on different displays simultaneously.
- Wirelessly connect multiple laptops.
- Capture and save notes at the touch of the screen.
- Organize and sort notes using thumbnail views.
- Save notes as JPEG, PDF or SMART Meeting Pro files, to a network, desktop, USB key, or e-mail them to your team.
- Access Internet and network files
- Whiteboarding - Write notes in digital ink and annotate over any application. Includes advanced whiteboarding functions like cut, copy, paste, flip and rotate.
- Speciality functions include screen shade, spotlight, magnifier, pointer and handwriting conversion to type.
An overview of running a meeting with SMART Meeting Pro
- 1 GHz Pentium 4 processor
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 110 MB of free hard disk space
- Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista operating system
- DirectX 9 Internet Explorer internet browser version 6.0 or later
- TCP/IP network connection of 10 Mbps or faster (100 Mbps recommended)
- For 2 displays: PCs with dual display built in on motherboard or dual head addon video card
- Video card(s) should support DirectX
Visit www.smarttech.com for SMART Software downloads.
If you would like to talk to us about using Meeting Pro please contact us.
Go Back to Software