For clients that need some guidance on choosing the right technology for their business, we offer a full, free, no obligation consultation.
We believe in working in partnership with our clients to fully understand the needs of their business before making any recommendations.
We believe in working in partnership with our clients to fully understand the needs of their business before making any recommendations. Once we understand how your business works, we can use our expertise to advise the technology that would most benefit and enhance your ways of working.
As an independent provider, we can offer impartial advice and recommendations on a range of areas including:
- the best ways to collaborate with remote or mobile teams
- how you can drastically reduce staff travel costs, saving time and money, whilst improving staff retention
- best tools to capture ideas or brainstorms
- ways to improve creativity using furniture and technology
- technologies to enhance existing tools or processes
- ways to simplify your current meeting room set-ups
- how to get everyone in your company using cloud video conferencing
- how to fit out a new meeting room on a budget
We believe that no technology offers a one size fits all solution, so as industry experts we can help you to understand the market and decide which solution will be the best investment for your business.
Did you know that TecInteractive also provides a ‘sit-in’ consultancy service?
Whether you are an existing customer looking to get more out of your technology or simply want to find out how technology can help you, our ‘sit-in’ consultants will learn how you work and identify ways that your meetings could be even better. They can advise on different techniques, training or technology that will help you and your colleagues to get more out of your meetings. Contact us to find out more or to book your free consultation.