Logitech Tap is a touch-screen video conferencing solution for small meeting spaces and personal work spaces. It takes the hassle out of connecting to meetings with a simple ‘tap’ to connect.
The controller connects to a computer via USB and comes preconfigured and ready to use with your chosen video platform, Access additional applications through the touch screen including screen sharing, room automation, digital signage and environmental control.
- Join meetings with a simple ‘tap’.
- Includes Tap touch controller, small form factor computer, in-wall rated cabling plus Logitech Meet Up or Rally conference camera
- Option for wall, table or PC mount
- Open up additional applications for screen sharing, meeting room automation and digital signage
- Sleek design, silent operation and motion sensor for always-on readiness
Everything you need
Available in small, medium, and large configurations, these pre-configured systems include a mini PC, Logitech conferencecam with RightSense™ technologies, PC mount with cable retention, and the Logitech Tap touch controller.
Suitable for small conference rooms, huddle spaces, individual booths and home working set-ups – Comprises Logitech Meetup, Mini PC, Logitech Tap touch device
For medium rooms with 6-10 people, Comprises Logitech Rally (which is a good quality pan, tilt, zoom camera) , Table Mic, Wall Speaker, mini PC and Logitech Tap touch device
For conference rooms / boardrooms with 10+ people, same as medium but has 2 table mics, 2 wall speakers, plus all the other bits.
Solutions for every room
Just match a small, medium, or large configuration to each of your rooms, and then add accessories to suit your space.