We provide a nationwide maintenance and technical support service for interactive whiteboards (SMART Boards), projectors and other AV equipment.
If you have technical issues with your equipment, we offer an on-site maintenance service to troubleshoot and resolve issues. We supply and install spare parts and in addition to this we provide preventative maintenance contracts to keep your interactive boards and projectors in good working order.
Troubleshooting and Repairs
If you are having technical issues with your SMART Interactive Whiteboard, projector or speakers then we can help. We offer a range of options including on-site call outs, diagnosis of the issue and a fix where possible. We also supply and install spare parts if required. If you would like some advice then call 0800 6122 803 to speak to one of our team, or contact us here.
Should the equipment still be under warranty we will check this with the manufacturer and help you liaise with them throughout the repair process, so everything runs as smoothly as possible.
Common projector issues include:
- White spots across the screen
- Projector fails to power on
- Projector shuts down after a short period of time
- ‘Fan fail’ message appears on the screen
- Lamps fail and in rare cases ‘shatter’ whilst in use
- Projector makes loud ‘whirring’ noise
Every projector has a finite lifespan and we also offer a range of replacement projectors, should this be the most economical path to take. All new projectors are covered by a 3 year on-site warranty and 6 month lamp warranty.
Contact Us , if you’d like to discuss your options.
SMART Board Maintenance
Keeping up to date with maintenance means that:
- Equipment has a higher ‘up-time’ i.e equipment is available for use more of the time
- User confidence in the technology is higher
- Projector lamp life is vastly improved (by up to 50%)
- Overall Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is likely to be lower
- Troubleshooting is easier as Software and Firmware is up to date
Our typical maintenance visit includes:
- Removal and full clean of projector, record lamp hours
- Re-fit projector ensuring mount is stable and secure
- Re-align projector image to board
- Clean interactive pen tray, test usage
- Update firmware on board (if necessary)
- Calibrate display and test usage
- Advice and guidance on software updates available
- Unlimited access to our 0800 helpdesk support line. Open weekdays 0900-1700