Welcome to audio conferencing technology with a difference. The Nureva HDL-300 has been engineered from scratch to create an outstanding experience for people who need to connect and collaborate with colleagues at a distance. It is both slick looking and convenient – a conference speakerphone that is wall mounted, without microphones or cables needed on the table.
At the heart of the HDL-300 sits Microphone Mist technology, which fills the room with 8,192 virtual microphones. Intelligent processing dynamically focuses on the one closest to the person speaking. This ensures that everyone in the room can be heard equally without having to raise their voice and without any distracting background noises.
Fully plug and play, the self-calibration feature means there’s no technical set-up or adjustment for the room. Simply hang the HDL-300 on the wall and the system auto – calibrates itself ready for your conference call.
- 8,192 Virtual Microphones fill the room, so everyone can be heard
- No latency when re-focusing microphones
- Plug and play with no calibration required
- Sound masking – to eliminate background noises
- Use as a conference speakerphone with software such as Skype for Business, Skype, Webex, GoToMeeting and Google Hangouts
- Two 4″ aluminium cone speakers
- Wall mounted with no cables or microphones needed on the table
- Ideal for rooms up to 9.1m x 9.1m
- 2 Year limited warranty
- Download the Factsheet here.
Why we Like It:
Nureva have created a really unique and great value conference speaker and microphone with the HDL-300. It is suitable for a large proportion of meeting room / boardroom environments and it also works with conferencing software that our customers already use. We recommend a demonstration to show you how good this really is!
For more information, or if you would like to book a demonstration to see the HDL-300 in action, then please contact our friendly, knowledgeable sales team below.