The Room Sync Room Booking System is a fully customisable solution to eliminate inefficiencies in your room booking procedures, so that people can spend more time in meetings and less time trying to find a room.
The 7” and 10” touch screens are displayed outside the meeting rooms or in central areas and are synced with your existing room booking system in MS Exchange or Google apps so you can book a room directly from the display or from your PC or mobile. Easily search for available rooms from any display or your PC and get a quick overview from the interactive timeline available on the home screen. Users can even lock their room booking in using a one-time use passcode to stop room thieves!
- Digital Room Booking System
- 7” and 10” room display
- Room booking via email system or meeting room touch-screen
- Syncs with existing systems including MS Exchange and Google Apps
- Central administration via the secure web-based portal
- Lock-in on screen reservations with a one time passcode to stop room thieves
- Interactive timeline provides overview of all meeting room availability
- Search and book available meeting rooms from any display or your PC
- Room ‘Check-in’ and automatic no-show cancellation improves efficiencies
- Smart room analytics and room reporting enable greater efficiencies and supports room based decision making
- Fully customisable interface to show brand colours and company logo
- Integrates seamlessly with most IT systems either inside or outside the company networks
- Simple, elegant touch-screen
- Landscape or portrait orientation
- Stylish design
- Anodised, aluminium display with black glass effect and wool felt accents
- 7” Dimensions: 246x140x22 mm
- 7” Weight: 1kg
- USB power cord and no visible cables
- Includes kit for mounting on glass walls
- Power-over-Ethernet (with optional adapter)
- Includes 3-year software license
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n
Why we like it:
The Room Sync room booking system not only looks great with its streamlined, professional display and easy-to use interface but it will actually make your company more efficient by reducing the time spent looking for rooms and maximising use of the space you have. For larger businesses or multiple meeting rooms we like the optional Room Finder wayfinding screen which you can position in a reception or central area to easily and quickly see what rooms are available and how to get to them.
If you would like more information or to book an online demo, please contact our friendly sales team.