The Kramer VIA Collage is a wireless presentation and collaboration solution, designed for large meetings rooms, board rooms and conferencing suites, that allows multiple users to share the contents of their desktops or mobile devices with each other simultaneously, in real time.
The VIA Collage gives meeting participants the ability to view, edit, comment and save eachother’s documents, videos and images by wirelessly connecting to the hardware system and accessing the easy to use, intuitive interface.
Up to six users can share the contents of their desktop at the same time with wireless connection available for up to 255 devices. Use in conjunction with the VIA Pad unit for the ultimate in touch-button collaboration.
- Login using conventional Wi−Fi or LAN connections with no dongle required
- Supports Windows laptops and MAC®, as well as iOS and Android mobile operating systems
- Easy to use, simple and intuitive user interface
- High quality video streaming, supports full HD 1080p/60
- Up to six participant screens can be displayed simultaneously, or 12 – using dual screen mode
- Powerful security features: user authentication,1024−bit encryption, dynamic room code
- Audio – U
- 60fps Streaming Multimedia – Share HD wireless video streaming.
- Wireless Connection for up to 255 Devices.
- iOS and Android Mirroring.
- Internal Web Browser – Open any browser to display content.
- DHCP Support.
- 4K UHD Support. – Present 4K UHD content to compatible 4K UHD displays.
- Streaming Input for the Internal Media Player.
- Cloud−Based File Sharing – Drag and drop files to the internal VIA cloud storage (60GB).
- Whiteboard Support and ability to turn your main display into a whiteboard
- Control – Give a participant control over a presenter’s PC for true collaboration.
- Chat – Send an instant message to another user.
- iCloud Integration.
- View Main Display – View the main display on your own device.
- Third−Party App Support – Such as Microsoft Office®, Skype®, GoToMeeting®, Lync®, and WebEx®.
- Icon Shortcuts – On the splash page for 3rd party applications.
- Multilingual Support – Experience VIA in your language.
- 3-Year Warranty.
Why we like it:
The VIA Collage offers a presentation and collaboration solution that means everyone can actively participate in your business meetings. Whether you are meeting with internal colleagues or external guests or whether they are using Windows, MAC, iOS or Android you can be confident that this technology will connect your participants and allow for a more engaging session. The award winning Kramer VIA Collage is the only wireless solution on the market that allows up to six users to share their screens simultaneously. As an additional option, you can team your product with Kramer VIA Pad Units, a plug-in button that allows you to instantly share your screen at the touch of a button.
|INPUTS:||1 HDMI, 4 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 LAN on a RJ−45 connector (1 iAMT8.0 on an RJ−45 connector, for future use), 1 unbalanced stereo audio (line or mic).|
|GRAPHIC OUTPUTS:||1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort.|
|PORT:||1 RS−232 on a 9−pin D−sub connector for projector control (for future use).|
|AUDIO OUTPUT:||Analog line out, embedded HDMI.|
|PROCESSOR:||2.9GHz quad core, low power consumption.|
|MAIN MEMORY:||4GB, high speed.|
|STORAGE:||64GB, solid−state drive.|
|LAN:||Dual gigabit LAN port, 10/100/1000/auto, one with iAMT 8.0.|
|AUDIO:||Integrated high definition audio 5.1 channel.|
|POWER SUPPLY:||120W power adapter (19V, 6A).|
|INPUT VOLTAGE:||100V~220V AC, 50/60Hz, auto sensing.|
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:||21.00cm x 30.00cm x 6.00cm (8.27″ x 11.81″ x 2.36″ ) W, D, H|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT:||2.2kg (4.7lbs) approx.|
|SHIPPING DIMENSIONS:||35.10cm x 21.20cm x 7.20cm (13.82″ x 8.35″ x 2.83″ ) W, D, H|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT:||4.2kg (9.1lbs) approx.|
|INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:||3 power cords (US, EU, UK), DP to HDMI Kramer adapter.|
|OPTIONAL ACCESSORY:||2U rack adapter.|
Kramer VIA Pad
The Kramer VIA Pad is an optional accessory to the Kramer VIA range which allows you to step-in and out of a meeting and share your screen at the touch of a button. The touch button simply plugs into your PC or laptop via the USB cable connection, and allows you to connect your screen to the main display or other users via it’s wireless connection to the VIA Collage or VIA Connect PRO presentation unit.
- Touch-button connection for optional use with the Kramer VIA Collage or VIA Connect Pro collaboration and presentation solutions
- Easy Plug and Play Connection – Over standard USB.
- Status LED Ring – Indicates active, standby, pause and do not disturb status.
- PC System Compatibility – Mac and Windows 7/8/10.
- VIA Compatibility – Ver 1.8 and onwards.
Why we like it:
The VIA Pad elevates the VIA product range to the same level of simplicity and collaboration efficiency as other collaboration solutions in its class. Just plug and play for the simplest way to share and connect with your colleagues.
If you would like to find out more or arrange a demonstration, then please contact our friendly sales team.