StarLeaf video conferencing offers enterprise-grade video conferencing with security and reliability at its core.
From small huddle spaces to large meeting rooms and conference suites, StarLeaf allows participants to communicate, share, present and discuss as if they were there in the same room.
Hardware, software and services all from one provider means that reliability and service level is amongst the highest in the industry.
CHOOSE STARLEAF FOR:
Download the Starleaf app
The StarLeaf app is a simple, secure and reliable application for messaging, meetings and calling. It works from anywhere, on any device, so your employees can collaborate, share and discuss as easily on the move as at work, and it is completely interoperable with other third party video calling devices.
The Complete Solution
StarLeaf provides a free to use video communication network plus touch-screen endpoints, that securely connect to a cloud network. Connect with anyone, anywhere – even if they are on an old legacy system or don’t have video conferencing. The the free app can be used for desktop and mobile video, chat and screen sharing.
Just a call away
Set up a virtual meeting for people to connect to. Or just give colleagues a video call. This easy way to communicate means that collaboration is as seamless as working next to someone. So if you’ve got a question, you just give them a call.
No Hassle Integration
Dedicated StarLeaf engineers quickly integrate hardware and software for your organisation, saving your staff time and confusion. Users can quickly adopt the easy-to-use interface on either desktop, mobile or room system.
StarLeaf provides a bridge between old style legacy video systems and flexible cloud-based calling, allowing you to combine existing hardware with their easy to use interface. The StarLeaf third party rooms system removes the need for video network infrastructure so you can communicate and collaborate more easily and widely than before.
Things to consider
- Meet with up to 20 participants
- Unlimited 1 to 1 meetings
- 45 min limit on group meetings
- Calendar schedulers for Outlook, Teams, & Google
- 50+ global telephone dial-in
- Join with H.323, SIP, Skype for Business
- Unlimited group and 1 to 1 chats
- 200 MB file sharing storage
- ISO/IEC 27001 security certified
BusinessMinimum 5 hosts
- All Basic features +
- Meet with up to 100 participants
- Unlimited duration for group meetings
- Advanced town hall meetings with StarLeaf Spotlight
- Industry leading 99.999% Service Level Agreement
- Business support
- Data jurisdiction guarantee
- Company branding
- Join from StarLeaf meeting rooms
- Unlimited file sharing storage
- Optional recording add-on
- Optional live streaming add-on for up to 3,000 viewers
EnterpriseMinimum 100 hosts
- All Business features +
- Enterprise support
- Dedicated customer success manager
- Regular business reviews
If you’d like to book a no-obligation online demo of the StarLeaf platform, get in touch below.
Whether you’re looking to simply upgrade your video conferencing camera and audio, or adopt a complete solution to connect your entire organisation with each other and the wider world, we’ve got the video conferencing solution for you.